Recipe by ScrappieDoo
This is a nice light pasta perfect for summer, packed with lots of flavor. I found this recipe in a Kraft Canada magazine over 10 years ago.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was a wonderful pasta dish. I needed to add salt to suit our taste buds, and it needed a bit of butter to prevent the fettucine and cheese from globbing up into one big ball. But other than that, the zucchini and tomoatoes really flavored this dish nicely, and the herbs were the perfect topper. Wonderful recipe, ScrappieDoo. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring 2009 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine or 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in narrow strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, italian blend (such as Kraft 4-cheese Italiano or Sargento 6-cheese Italian)
- 4 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil