Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yield: 24 appetizers
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 tablespoons garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 6 slices deli ham, cooked
- 24 -30 leaves spinach, fresh leaves
- Heat oven to 350º. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; Press perforations to seal.
- Spread rectangles with cheese to within ¼ inch of edges; top with ham and spinach. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.