Cheesy Artichoke Pinwheels
photo by chef FIFI
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts (chopped, use 1/2- 3/4 jar)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄8 parmesan cheese (or a bit less) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop artichoke hearts up.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Separate crescents into 2 long rectangles (Which basically means dividing the crescent into half when removing it from the can).
- Pinch seams together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the rectangle. Try to avoid the edge,because once your roll them the ends will be hard to seal and the filling will come out.
- Take the longest side of the rectangle and roll up.
- Then cut into about 16 pieces per rectangle.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I just made these for my daughter's wedding. They were raved about by everyone and several people have asked for the recipe. Chill the rolls after slicing to make cutting easier. I made the filling several days ahead of time and it came out fine. I did not put on the toppings and they were still delicious.