Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A kid favorite and a parent's favorite because it is so easy. When you want to go out, make this and the kids won't even know you are gone. I use medium cheddar but you can add different cheeses to this recipe. It was my favorite as a kid. Very cheesy and fun! This recipe is good by itself.
- 750 g cheddar cheese, Diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice cheddar cheese into small cubes.
- Put diced cheese in an ovenproof bowl.
- Add 1 can diced tomatoes, Spaghetti Sauce, salt and pepper if desired.
- Partially cook 4 to 6 portions of spaghetti.
- Add spaghetti to bowl.
- Mix all together (I use my hands).
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees until golden crispy and gooey.
We really liked this! I think it is important to choose a good spaghetti sauce since you can taste it so much.
My Kids and my hubby loved this just say it sounds boring but NOT it is great ans so so easy for the working mom or also great for lunchs thank you Kimberley for this great receipe WOW
I got called in to work late this morning, so I decided to get this casserole ready for my DH and 2 DS's to enjoy later without me. I called home at dinner time and they were all singing the praises of this dish! I used 12 ounces of spaghetti and I have to admit that I quit cubing the cheese at 500 gm (~1 pound) because there wes a ton at that point. The leftovers that I had when I got home reheated very well. I also packed this for both DS's lunches tomorrow. Thanks!!