#1 Baker's Note:
Cheesy Shrimp Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add red bell pepper, and cook 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in shrimp and green onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp are firm and pink.
- 5Stir in sour cream, cheeses, and mayonnaise.
- 6Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- 7Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- 8Serve with assorted crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: