Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheesy Shrimp Dip
Make and share this Cheesy Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add red bell pepper, and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and green onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp are firm and pink.
- Stir in sour cream, cheeses, and mayonnaise.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers.