Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Prepare rotini as directed on box; drain.
- Cook ground beef, green pepper and onion; drain fat.
- Add tomatoes, bouillon and pepper to ground beef; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in milk, ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar and rotini.
- Pour into 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
We went crazy over this dish. Comfort food at its best. I think this would be good with chicken also. Thank you so much for sharing it, Sherri35, and also for the lovely review you gave my recipe.
This was delicious! I could not use beef or bouillon. I used a envelope of onion soup mix with a little more milk,added more green pepper,grated carrots,the balance of the recipe and a dash of worcestershire sauce.