Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups ham, fully cooked and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups potatoes, cooked and mashed with milk and butter
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, cheese and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Stir in the ham, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
This was a very easy and quick way to use up some of my left-over ham and potatoes. My DD and DH loved it. Thanks Sherribabi for this great new favorite