Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another cheesy potato recipe! This one is a must at all our family gatherings. I got it from a close friend. I use low-fat Velveeta and fat-free half-and- half. No one knows the difference.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns
- 2⁄3 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Mix everything but potatoes and heat until melted.
- Thaw potatoes 1 hour in 9x13x2-inch casserole.
- Pour cheese mixture over potatoes. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake 1 hour at 350F for 25-30 minutes.