Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheesey herb potatoes on the grill to go great w/ bbq
- 4 baking potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 of chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- First quarter your potatoes.
- Then mix your ingredients saving your oil for the last step.
- Once all ingredients are mixed lay your mixture into your aluminum foil.
- Then drizzle your oil over the mixture and close the foil around your entire mixture.
- Cook until potatoes are soft to a fork.
Very good recipe! :) I was looking for something to have with pork chops. This went along nicely. I sliced the potatoes, instead of quarter, and I didn't have green pepper or mozz. cheese... I used all cheddar. It was great! Thanks for the great side dish!