Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
There is nothing more filling or comforting than this on a cold winter day.
Make and share this Cheesy Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook diced potatoes until about 3/4 done, set aside.
- Combine margarine and flour in stockpot, mix until smooth.
- Gradually add half& half over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add melted Velveeta, stir well.
- Add potatoes, stir in other ingredients except bacon.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- Ladle into bowls for serving, crumble bacon on top.