Recipe by Jesus Freak
The easiest recipe I've ever done. (it's done all in the microwave) And i tastes soooo good!!! I got the idea from a Baked Potato Soup recipe.
- 4 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 (284 ml) can chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 3 slices already cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup melted cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce potatoes; microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, turning over after 3 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in chunks. Combine potatoes, broth, and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Slightly crush potatoes with a potato masher.
- Stir in cheese. (Add bacon if desired.).
- Add desired topping (eg. bacon, cheese, sour cream etc.).