Recipe by Marsha D.
This recipe I found in the Paula Deen magazine. You can add any of your favorite pasta noodles that you like best. Also you can serve this with shrimp or chicken. NOTE: I did omit the egg yolk that was orginally stated in the magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 Tbs minced garlic)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package linguine, cooked, drained and kept warm
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add the minced garlic. Stir frequently for at least 3 minutes but don't burn the garlic.
- Stir in the whipping cream and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in salt and black pepper and add your favorite cooked pasta.
- Toss gently and serve immdiately.
- NOTE: you can add in chicken or shrimp when adding in your pasta.