Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe I found in the Paula Deen magazine. You can add any of your favorite pasta noodles that you like best. Also you can serve this with shrimp or chicken. NOTE: I did omit the egg yolk that was orginally stated in the magazine.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add the minced garlic. Stir frequently for at least 3 minutes but don't burn the garlic.
- Stir in the whipping cream and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in salt and black pepper and add your favorite cooked pasta.
- Toss gently and serve immdiately.
- NOTE: you can add in chicken or shrimp when adding in your pasta.