Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Deliciously cheesy biscuits full of flavor. We clipped this recipe from a Bisquick box years ago.
Make and share this Cheesy Onion Pan Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Grease square pan, 8x8x2".
- Mix all ingredients except margarine until dough forms; stir 30 seconds.
- Press in pan with fingers coated in baking mix.
- Cut dough into 12 rectangles.
- Bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Brush top with margarine.
- Cool 10 minutes.
I thought these were pretty good and my husband really liked them too but I had to add more milk than the recipe calls for because the dough was so stiff that I couldn't work with it. I also added some garlic powder because I love garlic. Once I got the dough to the desired turned out fine. Thank's for sharing!
Really enjoyed this recipe, I made them as directed. Very tasty and easy! Also came out just like the picture. Will make again. Thanks for posting.
these biscuits were really good,good enough that my SO and i ate 3 each.next time i might add some italian seasonings to serve with a pasta dish.thanks for posting.glad to be the first one to rate these.