Recipe by coconutcream
Deliciously cheesy biscuits full of flavor. We clipped this recipe from a Bisquick box years ago.
Top Review by MTpockets
I thought these were pretty good and my husband really liked them too but I had to add more milk than the recipe calls for because the dough was so stiff that I couldn't work with it. I also added some garlic powder because I love garlic. Once I got the dough to the desired turned out fine. Thank's for sharing!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- margarine or butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Grease square pan, 8x8x2".
- Mix all ingredients except margarine until dough forms; stir 30 seconds.
- Press in pan with fingers coated in baking mix.
- Cut dough into 12 rectangles.
- Bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Brush top with margarine.
- Cool 10 minutes.