Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Mother-in-law would often make these potatos with Sunday dinner. I've never seen the recipe elsewhere. They are a nice change to the traditional hashbrown casserole.
- 28 ounces o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in a 9x13 pan.
- Season with pepper and salt if desired.
O'brien potatoes...how can u go wrong? This is a great recipe and pairs well with ham steaks! Thanks BethH!