Recipe by Shannon 24
Found this in a magazine that came in the mail. Posted here for future reference - haven't tried yet. Serves 4 as main dish or 8 as a side.
Top Review by Ang11002
I took heed from the last review and only used half a box of pasta but left the rest of the ingredients the same. This tasted SO good and I would definitely recommend editing the recipe to change it to half a box. Other than that, very creamy and delicious. I have never used Knorr soup mixes in any recipe but will definitely do this again in the future. Thanks so much!
- 453.59 g dry penne pasta
- 77 g packageknorr cream leek soup mix
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 354.88 ml swiss cheese or 354.88 ml gruyere cheese, shredded and divided
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml fresh breadcrumb
- 14.79 ml margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, drain well.
- Toss noodles with soup mix, sour cream, parsley, 1 cup cheese and pepper.
- Spoon into a 8 cup casserole dish.
- Toss the bread crumbs with the remaining cheese and margarine.
- Sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- Bake 30 minute.