Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use to make mushrooms this way in a frying pan.... Then my girfriend revamped them and this is what she came up with. You will want lots of french bread to soak up the juices.
- 2 -3 lbs fresh mushrooms (I like to mix in different varietys)
- 1 (475 ml) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 white onion (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese (shredded)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Wash and slice mushrooms.
- Slice onion.
- In a bar-b-que safe pan (metal loaf pans work great) place all the ingredients in pan (except cheese).
- bar-b que on medium 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- last 5- 10min sprinkle on cheese.
- serve with french bread.
- *note make sure not to let the juices reduce to much, some reduction is fine keep a close eye as this can happen quickly on the barbie.