Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
This came from thatsmyhome.com They have a TON of ABM recipes. My Daddy LOVES jalapeno cheese bread, and I have been looking for a recipe to make for him! I have not made this yet, I am just putting it here for safe keeping! :) I will update after I make it!
Top Review by Susie D
I elected to make buns and baked at 350 on a greased and cornmeal sprinkled pan. They turned out so lovely! Light & fluffy and with a definite hint of jalapeno and cheese. I'll be making them again. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 10 ounces warm water
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place yeast, flour, salt, sugar, oil, water and jalapeños in bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Toward end of mixing during final proofing cycle, add cheese. (This method yields bread with cheese pieces throughout. If cheese is added earlier, it blends completely into the bread.)
- Process on regular cycle.