I love Italian beef sandwiches--especially if they are super gooey--and to me, this is just easiest when fixing them at home! I don't mind at all that I need to use a knife and fork! If you don't like them so wet, do not use all of the gravy that came with your Italian beef. Cooking time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Heat Italian beef and gravy as directed on package.
- 3Slice rolls and place them open in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- 4Portion the beef on top of the rolls and pour gravy over the sandwiches to cover the bread.
- 5Cover the tops of the sandwiches with the sliced and shredded cheese.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- 7Let cool in the casserole for about 10 minutes, then serve warm with knife and fork.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.0
- Calories from Fat 626
- Total Fat 69.5 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 676.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.8 g