Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A grown-up version of cream-cheese-stuffed celery sticks. Especially good with a nice cup of coffee or hot tea.
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 12 celery ribs, rinsed & dried
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the celery and blend until smooth.
- Fill hollows of celery stalks with mixture.
I really like simple do ahead recipes and this worked well. Either the people I served these to were very hungery or they like these cause they were all gone!! Made a great little appetizer. Nice twist to ordinary cheesy stuffed celery. Thanks for the post littleturtle.