Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
It's an easy potato dish, goes great with ham. I myself make it to take to family gatherings. Everyone raves over how good it is--there's usually a request for the dish.
- 14 ounces frozen hash browns
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl, mix hash browns, chopped onions, soups, sour cream, 2 cups of cheddar cheese, dash of salt and pepper (optional).
- Spray 13x9 baking pan with Pam lightly. Add mixture to the baking pan and then top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.