Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've been making this recipe for years. I'm not sure where I got it from, but it's one of my favorites.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen (unthawed) hashbrowns in a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and stir lightly to combine.
- Heat milk, butter, and salt in a separate pan until butter is melted.
- Pour over potato/cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until cheese is browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.