1/1 Photo of Cheesy Hash Brown Potato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
I've been making this recipe for years. I'm not sure where I got it from, but it's one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place frozen (unthawed) hashbrowns in a 9×13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle with shredded cheese and stir lightly to combine.
- 4Heat milk, butter, and salt in a separate pan until butter is melted.
- 5Pour over potato/cheese mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until cheese is browned.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g