Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 40 mins
Posted in response to request in forum. This is from Cuisinart and designed for a gluten-free cycle, which is 2 hrs 39 minutes long in this machine.
- 354.88 ml low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 29.58 ml honey
- 3.69 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml brown rice flour
- 177.44 ml potato starch
- 78.07 ml tapioca flour
- 29.58 ml garfava flour
- 29.58 ml quinoa flour
- 9.85 ml xanthan gum
- 2.46 ml gelatin
- 59.14 ml shredded provolone cheese
- 59.14 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 11.09 ml yeast
- Add milk, olive oil, eggs, honey and cider vinegar to bread pan.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except for yeast in a large bowl to incorporate, then add to the bread pan.
- Add the yeast. Set to the gluten-free cycle or whichever cycle in your machine that is closest to the time shown above.
- While bread is kneading, scrape down sides with a rubber spatula to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- After cycle is completed, remove and allow bread to cool completely before slicing, for best results.
This bread is delicious. I do not have a gluten-free setting on my bread machine, so I used the 2# french bread setting for a dark crust. The time for that was 2'35". The loaf is beautiful, with a crunchy crust and a light, tender crumb. I loved it. The only change I made, due to ingredients on hand, was to use 1/4 cup of garfava flour instead of 2T garfava and 2T quinoa. Worked out just fine. Thank you for sharing. This is a new favorite of mine.
This is so delicious! I have the Cuisinart convection bread machine and this is the medium-sized loaf from its recipe booklet. I've posted the large 2-pound recipe #402598. Gluten-free is not a bad cooking method for anyone to try, as many people have trouble with gluten and don't even know it. Thanks for posting, Duonyte!