Recipe by AllThatCookingJazz
Cheese garlic bread that is easy to make and tastes great!
Top Review by mailbelle
Very good! I don't care for parsley, so I omitted that and used white pepper for the pepper. I also put the bread under the broiler for a minute because I like my cheese a little brown. Thanks for posting!
- 1 loaf Italian bread (halved lengthwise)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper.
- Brush over sides of bread.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and ENJOY!