Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cheese garlic bread that is easy to make and tastes great!
Make and share this Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper.
- Brush over sides of bread.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Very good! I don't care for parsley, so I omitted that and used white pepper for the pepper. I also put the bread under the broiler for a minute because I like my cheese a little brown. Thanks for posting!