Recipe by JenniferK2
You can make up the cheese mixture in advance and make up the bread as you need it.
Top Review by I'mPat
Served these with a salad as a light lunch - absolutely delicious did not change a thing but will be doing again and may use a different herb to parsley maybe some oregano or basil. Thank you JenniferK2 for keeper. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml romano cheese, grated
- 78.07 ml garlic, minced
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 453.59 g French bread, sliced