Serve this mouth-watering pasta dish that's rich in calcium and protein. For a healthier alternative, choose whole-wheat pasta and fat-free cheese.
My Private Note
1 1/3 c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozed chopped cooked chicken, thawed
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- 3Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese, cooked spaghetti and chicken. Spoon into a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 480.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce
dried Italian seasoning
reduced-fat cheddar cheese