Recipe by wuxbustah8
An easy way to fix leftover chicken. This is a fun way to serve leftover chicken that your whole family will love! Crescent rolls are stuffed with American cheese and shredded chicken, then topped with a sauce of chicken soup, milk and Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces canned crescent roll dough
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 cups cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the dough; separate into 8 triangles. On the large end of the triangle place 1/2 piece of American cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Roll the dough and seal the edges. Place in prepared dish.
- In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and Cheddar cheese; pour over the stuffed rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.