Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tender Baked chicken with a cheesy twist
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups instant rice
- In baking 13x9 dish arrange chicken breasts so they are not overlapping.
- mix both cans of soup together with only 1/2 can of water and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes stir sauce spoon over chicken and return to oven for another 20 minutes --
- In a 2qt sauce pan bring 2-1/2 cups water and broccoli florettes to a rapid boil, remove from heat stir in two cups of instant rice cover tightly for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken over rice and broccoli.