Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy cheesy side dish that even your kids will love!
Make and share this Cheesy Cauliflower Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat broiler. In a microwave-safe dish, combine soup, cauliflower, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir in cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and olive oil. Spoon crumb mixture over cauliflower.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve hot.
Exactly as described! Easy, cheesey, and a kid-pleaser. I used fresh cauliflower and steamed it, so I only microwaved the mixture for 1 minute. Thanx for a new way to fix cauliflower.