Recipe by KaraRN
Only 2 ingredients to this simple side! Prepared in a flash for a hurry up veggie. I thought that it was just our family that liked this, but I saw other recipes here on Zaar, and we don't include any butter or crackers with ours.
Directions See How It's Made
- Ok, pretty simple and to the point here.
- Drain carrots very well -- the water doesn't do good with the Velveeta. Place in microwave safe dish.
- Cube Velveeta and place in bowl with carrots.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute intervals, stirring after each time so the Velveeta doesn't burn until creamy.
- NOTE: fresh carrots can be used, you just have to cook them first. However, there is something with the canned carrots that make this better.