Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quite possibly the most addictive carrot side dish ever. NOTE: Amount of butter and Velveeta may be increased for a richer taste.
- Boil enough water to cover carrots.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and slice carrots into bite sized pieces.
- Boil carrots for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place carrots in 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over carrots.
- Melt butter and Velveeta. Pour over carrots.
- Crumble Ritz crackers over casserole.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Wow! The flavor of this carrot dish is over the top! I made a small casserole for 2.. I had Club crackers instead of Ritz. You can taste the sweetness but it is not overwelming. The taste comes through with the Velveeta and butter and crackers. It could be very addictive. I will
post a photo.