- 5 cups cooked white rice
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 15 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 16 ounces sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the broccoli and cook using your preferred method. Set aside.
- Mix the butter, onion, salt, pepper, and cheese whiz in a bowl until well blended. (If it's kind of stiff you can microwave for a few seconds so it will come together better. Do not melt it, though.) Add the sour cream.
- Mix the rice and broccoli into the cheese mixture.
- Put in a 9x13 pan and cover with foil. Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes.