Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Woman's World Feb 2010 magazine. They say "a touch of beer adds a robust flavor to our cheese dip". I haven't made this but I want it in my cookbook so I'm posting it to share.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup Cheez Whiz (from 15 oz jar)
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 ranch seasoning & salad dressing mix (1 envelope)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In bowl whisk cream cheese, Cheez Whiz, beer, seasoning mix, garlic powder and pepper till blended and smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve with baby carrots, broccoli, radishes, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower, pretzel crackers, etc.