- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sirloin in oil over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and pepper.
- Combine milk and soup and add to meat.
- Reduce Heat and add sour cream.
- Cook about 30 minutes on low heat- do not boil.
- Add cheeses and cook and stir until melted.
- Good over noodles or rice.