I love apples and I love entertaining with brunches. Here is another apple dish that I serve often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Grease 9x9 square pan.
- 2Mix apple chunks and brown sugar and spread in bottom of baking dish.
- 3Stir baking mix, milk and eggs until blended and pour over apples.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- 5Bake uncovered 30 - 35 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Apple Bacon Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 163.7 mg
- Sodium 1465.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g