Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this out of this month's Everyday with Rachael Ray. They look so good!
Make and share this Cheesesteak Sliders recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat until rippling. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Increase heat to high and cook in skillet for 3 minutes; flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Transfer to bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining olive oil (about 1/4 cup) over medium heat. Add the peppers and onions, season with salt and pepper, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Place the roll bottoms on a large rimmed baking sheet and top each with the beef, pepper, and onion strips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 6 minutes or so.
- Transfer to a platter and cover with the roll tops. Share em and enjoy!