Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different way to eat graham crackers, found on the side of a graham cracker box.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 10 graham crackers, broken in half (20 pieces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with a whisk or mixer on medium speed until they are well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each graham cracker just before serving.
- Top with raspberries.