Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Kraft Food & Family, and at 110 calories per brownie and 3 grams of fat -- well, brownie lover heaven!
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 3 egg whites, divided (or egg substitute)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix brownie, applesauce, two of the egg whites, and water. Pour into 13x9" baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix cheese, sugar, flour, and remaining egg white until well blended. Spoon over brownie batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs attached.
- Coo in pan on wire rack. Cut into 32 (2x3") pieces.