Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are always a hit when I take them to parties. I found this recipe in a Spirit of Christmas book.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and nuts.
- Stir in margarine until blended.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture; pat remainder in a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven fo 12-15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over baked crust; sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly; then cut in two-inch squares.
Here's a great way to get your cheesecake fix without having to bake an entire cheesecake! These cheesecakes bites are pretty, easy to make, good tasting, and everyone at my parties seems to love them! Any leftovers should be kept refrigerated. Thanks for posting!
I was looking for something easy to make, and stumbled upon these! They are soooo tasty and easy to make! I totally recommend these for quick and easy deserts!
I loved the crust. I loved the addition of the pecans in the crust. I made these for a party so I doubled the recipe and I put different topping on them, like for a bunch I drizzled chocolate sauce, some caramel sauce, some I put a cherry from cherry pie filling, and some I put a fresh strawberry slice on top. The only think is I wish they would have been a little thicker, but that may have been my doing; not sure. All in all they are a hit.