Mini Cheesecake Bites
I am always asked to make my cheesecake for gatherings & holidays. But the problem is everyone likes something different. So around times like Thanksgiving when I would have to make 3 different kinds to please everyone, I make bite sized mini's instead!
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foiled muffin cups into mini-muffin tin (12 total).
- Add one vanilla wafer to each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then mix until creamy.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the center is set and bounces back after lightly tapping it.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, overnight is best.
- Top with fresh sliced berries, or berries with powdered sugar, whip cream or berry glaze before serving. Even try your favorite candy bar crushed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I make these often, they are a favorite of my family. I was making them today and got the cheesecake filling all done and realized I had no graham crackers or vanilla wafers . I pulverized honey bunches of oats with strawberries added butter to those and use that as the crust. they were absolutely delicious..Reply
This was a great and simple recipe. Instead of using the regular size muffin pan I used the mini muffin pans. I ended up crushing the wafers for the bottom crust and added mini choc. chips to some and frozen blueberries to the rest. It ended making 48 mini cheesecakes instead of 12. Awesome Thank You1Reply