Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Been looking for a recipe like this for a long time. Found it on another site. Enjoy!
Make and share this Cheesecake Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Cover and let set in refrigerator for several hours.
- Remove and shape into a ball.
- Cover plastic wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Roll in Graham crackers or nuts.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla vafers, gingersnaps.