Chocolate Cheesecake Truffle Balls
- Ready In:
15 balls (approx)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided in half
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs (you could take whole graham crackers, put them in a ziploc bag and go over them with a rolling pin)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs, to roll the balls in
- Melt 1/2 C chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Beat cream cheese using electric mixer until smooth.
- Add icing sugar, graham crumbs, vanilla and salt, and blend well.
- Mix in melted chocolate and chocolate chips.
- Cool in freezer until slightly firmer (20-25 mins), (at this point they will still be quite soft and sticky)
- Hand roll them into balls.
- Toss balls in oreo crumbs, or whichever topping you like.
- STORE IN FREEZER (this is very important, as they will get soft and sticky if left out for more than a few hours).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!