- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 16 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients and measure out 1/3 cup (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518). Set aside.
- Brown meat and drain off fat.
- Add water, uncooked macaroni, tomatoes, and 1/3 cup mix.
- Simmer cover for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat, add cheese.