these are fun! great party appetizer or a creative spin on dinner. i like to serve these over lettuce leaves with finger bowls of ketchup, bbq sauce, pickles, and mayonnaise. my husband likes to tuck in crisp bacon when he assembles these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a skillet, brown the ground beef, adding seasoned salt and pepper, until completely cooked. drain off the fat and place the meat in a medium bowl.
- 2pour in the 2 cheeses and onions; mix thouroughly.
- 3place an equal amount of the cheeseburger mixture on each tortilla; fold each tortilla over to create a half circle and press down lightly.
- 4coat a skillet or griddle with a little butter or oil and warm to medium heat.
- 5lightly brown each quesadilla for 2-3 minutes per side until the cheese melts.
- 6remove quesadillas from the pan and cut each into 3 wedges. serve hot with your favorite cheeseburger toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.9
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 589.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 41.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: