Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another recipe i got from the starving student cookbook i just had to share. if you love macaroni and cheeseburgers you will love this recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in water, ketchup and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add velveeta; cook until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Really good and easy. A great after working all day meal. My family really liked it! Made no revisions and it came out great.
This was good and easy. It would be an excellent meal for kids. I did season the meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I also used a lot of cheddar cheese instead of Velveeta because that is what I had on hand. But it tasted like a macaroni and cheese-burger. So if you do like cheeseburgers and macaroni and cheese, you will like this recipe! It was easy and cooked up fast! Thanks for posting.