Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with ranch dressing or marinara sauce for dipping.
Make and share this Cheese Zucchini Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 small zucchini, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup of melted butter
- Combine crumbs, cheese & seasonings; place in a plastic bag.
- Dip zucchini strips in butter & shake in the crumbs to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet; bake 375ºF. for 10 min or til crisp. 4 servings.
These turned out quite nicely. I would cut back on the salt a bit next time as the parmesan, butter and cornflakes are all quite salty. The zucchini does require a healthy dip of butter in order for the batter to stick to it, so it was heavier than I expected, considering it's a baked recipe and not fried. All in all, though, tasted good, and dead simple to make!