photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Grate zucchini. Wring it out in a clean cotten towel, so it will get crisp.
- Combine the zucchini, egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Eiher fill mini muffin cups to the top or spread it out on a silpat lined pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.
- You will get 12 mini muffins or 1 nice flat batch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.