Cheese Tortellini Vegetable Salad
- Blend vinegar, olive oil and garlic for 1 minute, should look lighter and opaque in color (emulsified), put in fridge and begin salad.
- Prepare all ingredients except green beans, broccoli florets, and tortellini, and put in large bowl.
- Bring water in a medium large pot to a boil add 1 tbsp of salt to water, while water is coming to a boil remove stem ends from green beans and cut or break in half, rinse with florets and set aside.
- Cook tortellini for least suggested time, while tortellini is cooking fill a large bowl with ½ ice and ½ water (ice bath).
- Remove tortellini with slotted spoon and put in ice bath, then put all broccoli and green beans in pasta water for 30 seconds, take off heat drain into colander and put into ice bath with pasta (add more ice if needed).
- Drain pasta and veggies after 1-2 minutes, add to other ingredients, pour dressing over and toss gently until mixed through. Serve or refrigerate for up to 5 days.