Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) package goat cheese, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sun-dried tomato puree
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons pureed roasted garlic
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and goat cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Divide mixture into three separate bowls, Add sun dried tomato puree to one bowl, then add add pesto to the other bowl, then add the garlic puree to the other bowl.
- season all with salt and pepper.
- Line a 3 cup bowl with a dampend cheese cloth, drapping excess over the sides.
- Spoon pesto cheesein frist, then add garlic mixture, then sun-dried tomato mixture.
- Fold end of cheese cloth over torta.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.