Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the greatest cheese spreads ever tasted!! They serve it at a local Restaurant/Pub
- 3 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lb finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container cheddar cheese spread (any flavor works)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef base
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with bread sticks or crackers.
this is really good i left out hot sauce because of dh you can us this as sandwich spread for deli meats too thank you for your review dee