1/2 Photos of Cheese & Potato Pancakes
These are great with smoked cheese but also work with any other hard cheese. Makes a nice snack. I got it from a cheese guide leaflet. It's lovely served with a poached egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate the potatoes into a colander, squeezing out the excess moisture.
- 2In a bowl, mix potatoes and all other ingredients, season to taste.
- 3Heat oil in a large frying pan and drop 2-3 heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the pan.
- 4Using a spoon flatten the mixture slightly and fry on medium heat for approx 7-10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden brown.
- 5Keep the potatoe cakes warm in the oven on low heat while finishing the rest.
- 6You'll need to add oil as necessary for the second batch.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g